Whether you need to prepare your home for sale or simply want a new and fresh look, professional painting services can help you renew the appearance and atmosphere of your house in no time.
With efficiency and high-quality standards a top priority, Sydney Five Star Painting has the goods to transform your home from worn-out to amplified with clarity and charm. Simply visit us online to request a quote.
How To Prepare Your Home For A Professional Interior Painting.
Unfortunately, do it yourself paint jobs typically leave tell-tale signs of amateur techniques behind, which ultimately takes away from the appearance of your home. But, with professionals on hand and the right preparation, your home will truly gleam in its newfound burst of colour.
Consider these prep steps before commencing an interior paint job:
- Move the furniture – it’s best to move all your furniture away from the walls and into the centre of the room to be covered by the painters.
- Protect the floor – the painters will use professional drop cloths to protect your carpets and hardwood floors from unwanted paint splatters and smears.
- Remove wall hangings and ornaments – small items are a considerable obstacle for painters, so you should wrap them and store them away until the job is complete.
- Get repairs done – even the most minor superficial damages can deter the paint job’s overall finish. Repair any drywall damage or consider hiring a third-party professional for repairs.
- Remove soft furnishings – these include curtains, blinds, rugs, and other items that can be easily stored away.
- Masking – the painters will ensure that masking is done to create clean lines and protect surfaces such as window sills or skirting boards from unwanted paint.
- Remove or cover switch plates – painters generally want an unobstructed surface to work on, so removing switch plates will make their job much easier and give you a smooth finish.
Sydney Five Star Painting offers the best house painters in the inner West areas of Sydney, so contact us today to schedule your residential paint job!